You have up to 2,000 words to describe your entry in detail: including the Objectives, Achievements, Benefits, Future Plans, etc.
Please cover the following aspects of your project, as these will form the basis of assessment by the judges
• What did the project involve doing?
• Why did you do it?
• What did it cost?
• If quantifiable, what did the project achieve in terms of sustainable development, economy, environment and/or equity?
• Who and what benefited?
• Longer term benefits?
• Was there anything innovative about the project?
• Can other organisations/communities benefit from implementing your methods?
• What did you learn from the project and are you planning any further development?
Evidence to support or substantiate claims is always useful
You can add up to six A4 pages of evidence to support any claims made in your entry.
IF IT IS EASIER FOR YOU TO TYPE OUT YOUR ENTRY ON BLANK SHEETS OF PAPER, PLEASE DO SO – BUT PLEASE FOLLOW THE SAME SEQUENCE/FORMAT AS THE OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
If you need additional Application Forms, photocopies of the form are acceptable.
PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETE ALL SECTIONS
The completed form should be attached to your separate written submission,
which must not exceed 2,000 words.